We seek to lay a solid foundation for lifelong learning. Each day shifts between shapes, phonics, math, language arts, crafts, and even homework, bringing a wealth of new and exciting information to engage young minds. Through engaging lessons, the children are introduced to social studies, language arts, math, phonics, science, health and safety, arts and crafts, music, and physical education.
Frog Street Pre-K is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program is engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement!
The cornerstones of the program include:
- An extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains
- Social and Emotional development includes Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline ®
- Differentiated instruction
- Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction
- Joyful approach to learning